PowerFilm RV-15-3900-KIT 60 Watt RV Solar Panel KIT - Peel and Stick Adhesive Backer
Solar Panels for Recreational Vehicles - Peel & Stick
Made to install easily on any RV, a simple butyl adhesive on the back of the panel allows for the panel to be stuck in place without any heavy, cumbersome mounting hardware. Available in two different sizes (42 watts and 60 watts), these kits allow you to charge your batteries whether driving or stopped. Each kit comes complete for self-install with the solar panel, a charge controller, cabling and cable tie-downs.
The PowerFilm Solar RV Kit offsets all parasitic power loss, such as a smoke detector, propane detector, clocks and other items that naturally drain your battery.
- Maintains the primary battery - ready to use on a moment's notice and removes the need to recharge the battery or keep the RV plugged in, the solar maintains the charge in the battery
- Extend Battery Life - PowerFilm Solar modules reduce the depth of discharge which can increase the number of charging cycles and extend battery life
- Free from the need for a direct power source- enjoy the comforts of home while camping in remote sites without plugging in to electricity
- Keep RV amenities on - run the refrigerator, fans, lights and other common appliances without direct power
- Run the power jack and activate the power slider without "plugging in"
Easy Installation in just minutes; NO DRILLING! - no glass, waterproof, low profile
Technical Specifications* The PowerFilm RV-15v-3900-KIT is also available for will call at our San Clemente, CA warehouse. Please call in advance to place your order and confirm a pickup time. Thank you!
RV Solar Panel Self Install Kits (42W and 60W)
26.14 x 60.81 (42W) or 26.14 x 86.05 (60W) flexible solar panel with peel and stick adhesive backer
15' of wire with connectors
3' "Pigtail" wire with connectors
Wire Placement Kit (8 cable tie mounting bases and zip ties)