PowerFilm R-42 42 Watt Rollable Solar Panel w/Grommets - Includes RA-2 and RA-11
PowerFilm Rollable solar panels are thin, lightweight, flexible and can withstand extreme environments to reliably provide power where you need it.
The PowerFilm R-42 42 Watt Rollable Solar Panel is the perfect portable solar solution for waterlogged environments when you need to keep small electronics powered-up, or you want to supply a trickle charge to the battery of a boat without worrying about water. This is a great solution for boating, camping, or charging a 12V battery from solar in remote areas. Unlike other thin-film solar technologies, PowerFilm solar chargers do not need to be "sun soaked" after storage to produce peak power; you have critical power to moment you need it.
Using the R-42 rollable solar panel:
- Simply unroll the solar panel with the solar material facing towards the sun.
- Power your device or charge your 12V battery by connecting to the solar panel using the female car charger adapter (RA-2) or 15' cord with O-ring connectors (both included).
- Consider options to protect the battery from overcharging such as the 4.5 Amp Charge Controller (RA-9) which protects 12V lead acid batteries.
What's in the package?
- 42 Watt rollable solar panel
- Female car charger adapter
- 15' extension cord with O-ring terminals
- 12V battery charging
- Remote power - cellphone/smartphone, fish finder, GPS
- Camp lighting
- Charging power-packs such as the GoalZero Yeti or EnergyBar 250
- Ham radio
- Tablet computers and cellphones (via car charging adapters)
* The PowerFilm R-42 is also available for will call at our San Clemente, CA warehouse. Please call in advance to place your order and confirm a pickup time. Thank you!