PowerFilm FM16-7200 and inergy APEX Solar/Battery Bundle - 120 Watt Foldable Solar charger, 1,100 watt lithium ion battery, and custom PowerFilm to Apex 3' charging cable + RA-7 15' extension cable (for overall length of 18 feet), A/C inverter, USB ports, 12 volt ports, single handle.
This is a great bundle and will give you power independence with no noise, no gas, and no fumes on your camping trip, picnic, geological dig, emergency, trip to the beach, backyard office, patio, and anywhere you want a convenient power source.Bundle Includes
- PowerFilm FM16-7200 120 watt foldable solar charger
- inergy APEX Lithium Ion battery w/AC wall charger, carrying strap, and manual.
- PowerFilm RA-2 CLA adapter (great for USB adapters, etc.).
- 3' PowerFilm to inergy solar charge cable (custom made by California PC).
- 15' RA-7 PowerFilm extension cable
The 120W foldable solar charger takes you to the next level in portable solar power generation, increasing capability and charging speed while weighing just 5 lbs.
The 120W foldable solar charger provides you with a step-up in power point for solar charging large electronic devices directly using the DC power or by utilizing one of many available accessories. Unlike “CIGS” solar technology, there is no need for “sun-soaking” the panel for optimum performance after periods of storage – so PowerFilm solar provides critical power immediately.
How the charger works:
Place the charger solar-side up in the sun.
Connect your device to the charger using a male 12V CLA and the included female 12V CLA.
Optionally, the charger can be connected directly to a 12V battery for battery charging and power storage.
What’s in the package?
One (1) 120W foldable solar charger
One (1) 12V female CLA
Best uses and suggested accessories:
12V battery charging
Remote power – HAM Radio, water purification, photography, power tools
DC electric coolers
Laptop PC – recommend use of a battery in place of direct charging
RA-1 – 12V male CLA
RA-3 – battery charging unit
RA-8 – 15’ extension cord with alligator clip connectors
RA-9 - Charge controller
RA-13 – Anderson power pole connector
RA-14 – 12V USB conversion plug APEX Solar Generator
The APEX is capable of satisfying the demanding needs of camp trailers to home appliances for days at a time. This solar generator is as versatile as it is powerful, yet still only weighs 25 lbs. For the ultimate in emergency power or camping luxury without the hassles of traditional fuel powered generators, the Apex is second to none.
What It Can Power?
- Internal Battery: 1,100 Watt hours (90 amp @12.6 volts), Lithium NMC
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Inverter: 1,500 Watts continuous pure sine wave, 3,000 Watts starting surge
- Charging: 500 Watts maximum input, 3 hour recharge time at max input
- Battery Expansion: Compatible with both 12.6 deep cycle lead acid/AGM batteries & Inergy Lithium-Ion Batteries (soon to be announced)
- MPPT Charge Controller: 500 Watt (30A) Maximum Input. Charges in as little as 3 hours in ideal sun conditions.
- 2 USB-C Charge Ports: 5V 3A
- 2 USB Qual Comm 3.0 Charge Ports
- 3 Position Power Switch: Allows user to charge devices via the USB, USB-C, and 12V output ports without having to turn on the inverter
The Apex Solar Generator can power just about anything, anywhere.
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 100+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 40+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 20+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 14 hours
- 50" LED LCD TV* (65 watts) : 16 hours
- Microwave (1,000 watts): 1 hour
- Refrigerator* (18 cu ft., 20% duty): 33 hours
- Chest Freezer (9 cu ft., 15% duty): 50 hours
- Sump Pump (1/3 HP): 2.5 hours
- Basecamp LED Light (6 watts) : 183 hours
*Energy Star Certified Appliance